Creswick Hobart Australian Wool Blend Twin Size Blanket – Wool is known as Natures Best Insulator and High Performance Fabric. The wool comes from the Sheep of Australia who are regarded as having the finest and softest wool of any sheep in the world. Because Australian Wool fibers are smaller in diameter and more numerous than coarser wools, it makes it one of the softest, most durable and dense types of wool available. It is also naturally itch free. The benefits of the Hobart Wool Blend blanket is that it has an amazing warmth-to-weight ratio making it a perfect temperature regulating blanket that will keep you warmer in the winter months and cooler in the summer. The Wool fibers naturally absorb and wick moisture (sweat) away from the skin keeping you drier and more comfortable. The wool fibers do not retain odor because bacteria cannot find a solid surface to grow on. Australian wool naturally contains lanolin, which has anti-bacterial properties, thus making it anti-microbial as well. It is also hypo-allergenic, as is most wool. Our blankets are designed at Creswick Woollen Mills in Australia, which was Founded in 1947 and still operating today. The Hobart Blanket is manufactured using 70-percent recycled Australian Wool and 30-percent Nylon. The wool is recycled from offcuts and textile surplus from blanket production. This process makes the Brisbane blankets extremely durable and gives them their unique colors, textures and feel. This luxurious twin size blanket measures an oversized 72-inch by 90-Inch. A contrasting color Whipstitch hem is added to create a clean crisp edge and give visual interest. Care instructions: Machine wash cold with wool detergent.
- Manufactured using 70% recycled Australian Wool and 30% Nylon; The wool is recycled from offcuts and textile surplus from blanket production
- More warmth without the bulk; perfect temperature-regulating blanket that’ll keep you warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Naturally anti-bacterial and hypo-allergenic for the sensitive person; itch-free; Wicks moisture away from the skin keeping you more comfortable
- Twin size blanket measures an oversized 72-Inch wide by 90-Inch long for full coverage and includes a contrasting color Whipstitch hem
- Designed at creswick woollen mills in Australia founded in 1947; Care instructions: machine wash cold with wool detergent
- Please check “SOLD BY” SELLER NAME, only SOLD BY Amazon.com are guaranteed genuine Creswick Woolen Mills blankets; if you order from a different seller we cannot guarantee authenticity; if Law Label does not say Creswick Woolen Mills contact Amazon immediately. DO NOT WRITE REVIEWS IF YOU BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT FROM OTHER SELLERS, AS THEY ARE COUNTERFIT.